The Dementia Foundation for Spark of Life offers scholarships for the Spark of Life Master Leadership Program and Whole System, which is provided by Dementia Care International.
The scholarships are open to applicants from any country in the world who have met the following criteria:
- Be an organisational leader
- Have completed the Application Form and Questionnaire for the Spark of Life Master Leadership Program and have been accepted for this program. (To inquire about the Spark of Life Application Form and Questionnaire please email email@example.com)
- Have already explored and sought funding from other sources to undertake the Master Leadership Program.
- Be able to commit to be available for the specific dates for the 3-week program.
- Be able to fund own travel and accommodation.
- Be able to pay any remaining Master Leadership Program fee payable (depending on the amount of scholarship offered) at least one month prior to commencement of Master Leadership Program.
If you meet the above scholarship requirements and you wish to apply for a scholarship we welcome you to email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Scholarship Application Information, Guidelines and Forms.
Please remember to include your full name, contact details, role, and the organisation in which you are a leader and where you wish to implement the Spark of Life Philosophy and Whole System.